Marketing Program Manager
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented superstar to join our team. If you like to regularly use your left brain and your right brain, this opportunity is right for you. This proactive, self-starter role must have strong creative "mojo" (graphic design background, if possible) but also be able to tackle spreadsheets like an expert.
The Program Manager (PM) manages and executes specific programs, projects, or tasks for the client. The PM works very closely with the Account Manager (AM) to ensure the client's expectations are efficiently and effectively met. In addition, the PM should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Participate in the creation of project estimates. Track and manage time and budgets within project estimates.
- Ensures S2M (and extended team) is effectively delivering and communicating value to the client in every aspect of client's project(s).
- Ability to communicate with internal/external teams, clients and vendors regarding project deliverables and details.
- Create and manage project plans and schedules such that the best mix of core and extended team skills and efficiency are delivered to the client.
- Ensure downstream team members (internal and external) understand their roles/responsibilities and overall value to client.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous project schedules working under direction of cross functional team members that may include internal and external resources.
- Must be able to work in teams and on your own.
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.